How to Start Trading Bitcoin On Coinbase Pro?
Coinbase Pro is a digital asset trading exchange that allows you to buy and sell more than hundreds of cryptocurrencies on the blockchain network. This exchange lets you get started in crypto trading in a few minutes. New users may be asked to sign up for a new account. The Coinbase Pro sign-up process is easy and you can complete it by filling up the sign-up form. In this sign-up form, you may be asked to provide your details such as name, email, password, etc.
Once you sign up for this exchange, you are asked to verify the user identity and enable two-factor authentication in your trading account. Now, if you are not sure how to start trading on Pro Coinbase then you can approach the quick process that is given in this next section.
Easy Steps to Get Started With Bitcoin Trading On Coinbase Pro
If you are signed up at Coinbase mobile app or website, you do not need to go for signing up for a new account Pro. However, you can easily start trading Bitcoin on Pro Coinbase with the help of the steps that are given below:
- If you are using a mobile, add the Pro Coinbase mobile app to it
- Or launch a browser and go to the https://pro.coinbase.com/trade/BTC-USDpage
- On this page, reach the ‘Get Started’ button and click on it (for new users)
- Or click the ‘Login’ button, enter login details and then access your account
- Who are being asked to sign up for a new account, submit their name, email, and password details
- After that, confirm the email address to access the Bitcoin/USD trading page
- Here, fill up the order form by entering the details such as USD amount, fee, and payment details
- When asked, enter the payment details and then make the transaction
- Once you complete the transaction, the Bitcoin tokens will be added to your wallet
- Finally, you are done with Bitcoin/USD trading on Coinbase Pro
To sum up, among the several popular crypto exchanges, Coinbase has established itself as one of the leading crypto exchanges. This exchange is laced with all types of advanced technologies and you can access real-time trading charts on this exchange. This post is enough to guide you on how to start trading Bitcoin/USD on the Coinbase Pro exchange. To avoid issues with the trading account, we suggest you provide the Pro Coinbase login details carefully.